Agnė Bakšaitė-Razmė is natural person working according to her individual activity certificate, individual activity number: 1037380, address Motorų str. 1, 02190 Vilnius (hereinafter referred to as Agnė Bakšaitė-Razmė, or ABR) undertakes to ensure the security of your personal information and the protection of your rights when you use and browse this website www.agnesbr.lt hereinafter referred to as the Website).
All personal data is processed in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts.
1. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data that is provided on the Website or collected by is managed by Audrius Razmus.
1.2 Collected information
The following Visitor data is collected and processed when creating an account or logging in via a social network (Facebook) account and accepting orders:
- Name, surname;
- Contact details (e-mail address, telephone number);
- If the order is to be delivered to your home or workplace – address;
- Account login details;
- Order history;
- After making a payment by bank transfer – Visitor’s bank account information.
ABR collects and processes technical data of website visitors using cookies.
Each time you visit the Website, ABR collects and processes the following technical personal data:
- The IP address of the visitor’s device;
- The date and time of when the Visitor connected to the Website;
- The name and URL of the Internet page from which you access the Website;
- Information about the Visitor’s device operating system;
- Information about the Visitor’s Internet Provider;
- Visitor’s geographic data and language settings;
- Other relevant technical information may also be collected.
- Name and surname of the visitor;
- Contact information (telephone, e-mail address, home address);
- Other personal information identifying the Visitor;
- Content of a request, notification or complaint.
ABR may also process other data about the Visitor provided by the Visitor’s own initiative via e-mail, by post or through another information system used by ABR and available on the Website.
1.3 Use of personal data
The main purpose of personal data processing is to enable the Visitor to use the Website efficiently and adapt it to personal needs. Personal data is used:
- to create and manage your account;
- to properly enforce contractual obligations (i.e. ordering and delivery of items);
- to make the Website better fit your needs;
- to ensure smooth management of the Website;
- for the timely and proper processing of your inquiries and requests;
- in order to be able to perform statistical analysis and constantly improve the Website’s content and the services provided by ABR;
- for other purposes that are disclosed to you during the submission of personal data.
1.4 Storage of personal data
- Account information (registration data) will be stored for as long as you continue to use your account or instruct us to delete it. We will delete your account [2-3] years after the last account activity;
- We will store your order history for  years, unless your account is deleted;
- We will store complaints and inquiries for  months after their resolution.
Prolonged storage of your personal information can only take place when:
- there are reasonable grounds for suspecting that an illegal act is under investigation;
- data is needed for proper settlement of a dispute or complaint;
- we have received complaints related to the Visitor, or if we have noticed violations committed by the respective Visitor, or on other specific grounds provided in legislation.
- on the basis of a contract with the Visitor, i. e. when the Visitor creates an account and / or orders the goods or services we offer;
- data is required on the basis of consent, which is expressed in your active actions, i. e. contacting us and providing personal data, or other actions;
- data is required for the pursuit of our legitimate interests (eg management and administration of the Website, etc.);
- data is required in order to fulfill our obligations under the law.
1.5 Legal basis for processing personal data
ABR processes personal data of Visitors:
Visitor’s consent is used as a legal basis for third party access to information and in other cases where the processing of personal data may be based on consent. Visitors may withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data at any time. If ABR has no other legal basis for the processing of personal data, ABR will no longer process personal data as soon as the Visitor withdraws his consent.
1.6.Transfer of data to third parties
ABR will not transfer your personal data to any third parties without your prior consent, except as described below.
Personal data may be provided to law enforcement, judicial or pre-trial authorities in connection with their investigations. ABR may also provide your personal data in other cases provided by law, without your express consent.
In addition, certain technical data of your visit to the Website (IP address, cookies, technical information of the browser you are using, other information related to browser activities and website browsing) may be transmitted for statistics, analysis and related purposes. The data can be transferred to actors inside and outside of the EU (eg. through our Google Analytics service). We remind you that in non-EU countries, personal data may be less protected than in the EU, but we will carefully assess the conditions under which such your data will be further processed and stored after the transfer to the above-mentioned entities.
ABR also uses third-party services (such as third-party servers, website design, administration services, web traffic and website analysis, statistics), newsletter services, which may require access to the Visitor’s personal data. In this case, ABR ensures that data controllers comply with the obligations of confidentiality and adequate protection of personal data.
2. RIGHTS OF WEBSITE VISITORS
Visitors are given certain rights regarding the protection of their personal data. These rights are:
- the right to access the personal data that is being processed;
- the right to demand that the ABR quickly corrects inaccurate personal data related to the Visitor;
- the right to request the erasure of your personal data where there is a legal basis for doing so, such as when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or when the data is processed unlawfully;
- the right to request data processing restrictions where there is a legal basis for doing so;
- the right to refuse data processing where the processing is based on a legitimate interest and there is a legal basis for doing so;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing of the data prior to the withdrawal of the consent;
- the right to require the ABR to transmit all or part of the information provided by the Visitor to the Visitor or another data controller when this is technically possible (right to data portability).
- the right to request the transfer of your personal data to another data controller or to provide it directly in a form convenient for you (applies to personal data provided by the data subject himself and which is processed by automated means on the basis of consent).
If you think that your rights have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate, A. Juozapavičiaus str. 6, LT-09310 Vilnius, tel. (8 5) 271 2804, 279 1445, el. p. email@example.com, or to the supervisory authority of another Member State of the European Union where you reside, work or the place where the suspected infringement has taken place. We recommend that you contact the responsible persons or the contacts below before submitting a formal complaint to find a suitable solution to the problem.
To exercise your rights, contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. ABR informs you that in case of doubt about your identity, ABR may request additional information in order to correctly identify you.
3. DATA PROTECTION
ABR, by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, protects the personal data of the Visitors from loss, unauthorized use, unauthorized access, disclosure of the ABR.
ABR recommends that Visitors additionally comply with the minimum measures to ensure the protection of personal data:
- not to visit suspicious websites, not to open links of unknown origin;
- update your software and take care of antivirus protection.
- atnaujinti savo programinę įrangą ir pasirūpinti antivirusine apsauga.
4. FINAL PROVISIONS